What Happened to bedrck46

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
some figured it out and some didn't
Had to lay low and try for attitude adjustment due to some of the idiots who are still around.
It just would be nice if some learned to spell and express their questions in a intelligent manner.

Was very amazed by a recent post from a 15 year old YOUNG MAN and the way he presented himself on the forum. Its a shame that those that are older can't express themselves in the same manner.

OP
OP
ExpeditionAndy

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
some figured it out and some didn't
Had to lay low and try for attitude adjustment due to some of the idiots who are still around.
It just would be nice if some learned to spell and express their questions in a intelligent manner.

Was very amazed by a recent post from a 15 year old YOUNG MAN and the way he presented himself on the forum. Its a shame that those that are older can't express themselves in the same manner.

I know what you mean, as an author and a writer; I strive to write in complete grammatically correct sentences. I also do my best to spell correctly. It is sometimes just difficult to try to understand what a person is trying to say because the spelling and grammar is so poor.

Oh and by the way, I'm glad you aren't gone. :smile:

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks Andy
I am far from perfect and sometimes make spelling errors but I try to check what I post before hitting SUBMIT and hopefully it makes sense

Last edited:

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What bug the crap out of me is when people blurt out completely incoherent and grammatically incorrect sentences on which the diagnosis may depend, and act indignant and butthurt when their question isn't answered in light speed. Damn cellphones...

2005Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
lol I know who he referred , he is talking about me, I tell you something its internet after all, there is much more important thing in life , then getting butthurt over internet commend , and have to run, quit, request for delete. and be a ghost to monitor what other had to say about him, seem like personal issue.

]had to use other ID to send a private message to me ,pretend to be other to ask/snide comment toward me If you a real man, face me yourself, not using other ID to face me.

you seem like a very knowledge helpful person, but your attitude / snide commend or how to deal with other is very limited, need to be tough a bit. Everytime you say or commend on something, Stand still and facing everything that coming back on that commend, and not run like a coward, when a commend that not make you happy. If you run like this and not stand still facing it, you be a coward rest of your life.

sure I dont speak perfect english, but i am trying, I can speak and write, 3 other language ( chinese, vietnamese, and france ) now english. Can you do that ? I dont think so, I had negative commend about my english before, but I dont care about it , they just Ignorance and What other think I dont care. I know I am trying to speak english , and that all it matter to me.

I am willing to take a risk of getting ban, to speak out what I think on this situation, and all the snide commend he saying toward me HAD TO END. Im not run away ,quit, ask for delete my user name, I still here, reading this, same user name.

Last edited:

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my comment about idiots was referring to many
if you felt you were one then that is your problem
I will call a spade a spade and an ace an ace.
And I am not afraid to admit that I am A a--hole but it is only the idiots that think I am.

I live in PA zip code is 17026 and anytime you feel the need to come up let me know.

BIG GREEN FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let's see how long it takes the bigger man to walk away. We all are here for the same reason for are Expedition's. To give and receive help. Everyone needs to chill out and start over. Pop a pill or something to relax

Status
Not open for further replies.