What to do??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreatExcape

Reaction score
Looking at buying an expedition and joined for advice and future upgrade ideas...
I'm having trouble between 3 options and I'm not sure which way to go.
2021 Silver King Ranch Max 43k miles
2021 Black Platinum 9.5k miles
2023 Black Stealth 19.5k miles
The platinum is 10k more than the king ranch but is truly like brand new with 9500 miles... Although you would never know the king ranch wasn't new..
The stealth is 3k more than the platinum
What to do?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking at buying an expedition and joined for advice and future upgrade ideas...
The platinum is 10k more than the king ranch but is truly like brand new with 9500 miles... Although you would never know the king ranch wasn't new..
What to do?
Big difference between 21, and 22+ is Sync 4. It is a significant improvement over Sync 3, including Wireless AA, and CP.

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What to do?

Plan to tow? Do any of these have max tow package, lots of kids? Need the room of the max?

So many questions.

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What to do?

I would purchase 2023 black stealth,considering the upgrades on CDF drum, camphaser and sync 4

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The stealth may have just sync 4, he didn't tell us what the 23 was optioned with.

I would go 2021 platinum for the massage seats. I would go 23 stealth for Interior updates.

OP
OP
G

GreatExcape

Reaction score
Plan to tow? Do any of these have max tow package, lots of kids? Need the room of the max?

So many questions.
Plan to tow my boat on weekends in the summer about 40 minutes each way... 5 kids...lol

All of them have the max tow package. My boat/trailer is about 8400lbs

OP
OP
G

GreatExcape

Reaction score
The stealth may have just sync 4, he didn't tell us what the 23 was optioned with.

I would go 2021 platinum for the massage seats. I would go 23 stealth for Interior updates.
That's where I'm at...

The king ranch is really nice too though, and I like the silver.... Seems like black and white grow on trees

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire