What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Had them when I bought it. Wiring behind them looks factory.

You have peaked my interest! I double checked the option sheet for the 2019’s and I didn’t see any mention of the front parking aid for XLT’s. Furthermore, I put your VIN in Ford.parts.com. The description for 17D957 front bumper assembly says “less front parking aid”

1. Does it display the green, yellow, and red markers on your center screen when you get close to obstacles similar to what happens in reverse?
2. Do you have a copy of the original window sticker?

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You have peaked my interest! I double checked the option sheet for the 2019’s and I didn’t see any mention of the front parking aid for XLT’s. Furthermore, I put your VIN in Ford.parts.com. The description for 17D957 front bumper assembly says “less front parking aid”

1. Does it display the green, yellow, and red markers on your center screen when you get close to obstacles similar to what happens in reverse?

I don't have the original sticker. The sensors are there but don't do anything. In the backup camera the front sensor doesn't show up either. I'll play with forscan to see if I can turn it on since the sensors are wired up to something.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score

upload_2020-9-21_16-48-50.png