What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Added the BuiltRight Dash Mount and the 67 Designs MagSafe matte carbon fiber arm.

As an FYI, the new 67 Designs MagSafe doesn’t hold an iPhone 12 Pro Max phone. I had to include the included plate inside my phone cover for a more reliable connection.

Otherwise, it seems great so far. I’ll be using this for the RV GPS (CoPilot RV) app that I am trying out. It is not CarPlay compatible yet. FAQ says they are working on it, but it seems to be a work in progress for some time now.

8a0fbe348a803c290e752c77fde3b3bb.jpg
1f2aa58d7ca20317875c1b2f76aead29.jpg
25fb5c112b2132ec7dac72f09edd0f57.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After having seen someone mention these in the door ding thread, thought I'd check them out.

Honestly, I am pretty impressed by this seller, at least so far. They were in stock, pre-painted in my color (which is a pretty common color I might add), so they shipped out real fast and I had them on hand in a week. If these things last 2-3 years, for $140, I'm happy. That is, of course, as long as the 3M tape comes off clean enough that maybe I can put new ones on.

Then look as though the are factory made, they are a perfect color match, and took a total of about 30 minutes to install. Washing the car took longer than installing these. During install, I'll say, the flimsy-ness of this things outside door panels came into full light. Just heating the aluminum up to help the adhesive, they popped in and out under light heat from a heat gun. Let alone pressing on the plastic to get it to stick, holy flimsy...

Love them so far! Especially if they help.

PXL_20210220_193113138.MP~1.jpg PXL_20210220_194740064~1.jpg

EQAddict

Reaction score
Upgraded my stock halogen projectors and foglamps to HI intensity discharge

Add a daytime running light as well that turns amber colored when the turn signal indicators are used.

For some reason i cant attach a picture as the site tells me it is spam.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
View attachment 40530

lv2drive

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Upgraded my stock halogen projectors and foglamps to HI intensity discharge

Add a daytime running light as well that turns amber colored when the turn signal indicators are used.

View attachment 40530

which HID kit did you go
with, out of curiosity - for both the halogens & the fogs?

very curious to see if our reflector fogs just scatter the HID light or if the pattern remains tight (mainly in inclement weather conditions / rain / snow etx)

MHay

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing my Sumo springs today. Wow, so much easier than I expected. I didn’t remove the wheels. Jacked up one side at a time, cleaned the springs real good, then put some soapy water on the springs and Sumos. Once I got them started it was easy to feed the rest onto the coils. The hardest part was getting the zip ties in place. I’m towing my travel trailer tomorrow and I’m looking forward to the improved ride!

Last edited:

deh2k7

Reaction score