What Is A Good Air Freshner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Know this is an old thread but someone asked about these:

Clean Air Genie Fogging Air Freshener

They really work great for permanently eliminating odors.

Does Chemical guys ship the stripper scent with a plain brown wrapper? I don't want the wife to get any weird ideas.

If you're interested, send me the S&H cost to get the 4oz bottle that I have shipped to you, and i'll send it out. I added it to my last Autopia order, and it just isn't for me. send me a PM if you want it.

Wildtim

Reaction score
If you're interested, send me the S&H cost to get the 4oz bottle that I have shipped to you, and i'll send it out. I added it to my last Autopia order, and it just isn't for me. send me a PM if you want it.

Curious, but not really interested, thank for the generous offer though.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never wasted money on strippers back in the day

Holy Roller Christian Car Club (HRC3) National Member...

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im A Christian man and the label and name of the stripper scent and the label isnt very appealing to me but even my wife loves the smell.

Last month I got watermelon and honeydew melon air freshener.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

RayBeakley

Reaction score
I use the little white household fresheners. (With the twist top to adjust)
They fit in a cup holder really well. They come in many different scents, and are available in any dollar store or Wally World. They last a long time in a car. Just have to turn it down if the car will be sitting in the heat. That's the good thing, they are adjustable.