What Is A Good Air Freshner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bleh, right now trying the Glade vent clip on things (have the little glass container) with the Oder Neutralizing scent. Actually have two, one on each of the outside vents. Seems to work pretty well.

Tried the California Scents. They smelled good, but didn't seem to last too long, even with flipping them.

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check out the ChemicalGuys produts, I have gone threw a bottle of new car scent in 3 months between 3 cars and just got a bottle of vanilla scent, oh and they come in 16oz bottles or a gallon.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heh, yea, I think it was their leather scent that my friend sprayed in the Expy. I felt like I had a KR for a few weeks, haha.

whowey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damn that is sexy! I bet Cougars and MILFS would dig it!

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!! Thanks for that...now my wife thinks I blithering idiot laughing at the computer.

I febreezed the heck out of my interior and grabbed an old school pine tree one from Napa.

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i had a dead fish smell in my truck from fishy water on the outside of some zip locked salmon in my truck. I but in three armor all new car smell fresheners and let me say, holy crap was that a mistake. The blend of smells required the windows to be opened before i could not choke to death in the truck. It covered up the smell but 3 fresheners at one time was a bad idea. I also carpet cleaned the whole truck after that so the fishy smell went away.

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
finally found something that lasts. febreeze car vent clips, that shit works great

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just got the Leather and the Stripper Scent from Chemical Guys, The leather is awesome But the Stripper Scent is the stuff and its there best seller.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What does it smell like? And don't say strippers, lol.

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LOL hard to say, they have a 4oz or a 16oz, you need to try it out, I havent ran into anyone yet that doesnt like it.