Where the heck do I get replacement seatbelts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not buckles or tensioners - belts only.

Whole point is getting clean and unworn replacements, so no junkyards.... I got a driver's seat belt that's seriously threadbare, and just discovered that someone at some point NOT in 2019 nor probably even 2018 had spilt something on a third row belt, something sweet that proceeded to develop a bit of mold over the years of not being used (ughh)

So uhm yeah where do I get me some clean, new, unmoldy, untorn belts? Or belts with retractors if that's an easier install?

Please advise thx

StephanSloan

Reaction score
I had the 3rd row belts chewed by our Golden Retriever. I removed the belt assemblies and too them to a local auto interior shop. The shop stripped the old belts off and put on new ones - the new webbing is black instead of tan now but I just wanted clean...
I think they charged like $25 a belt.
Good luck

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not buckles or tensioners - belts only.

Whole point is getting clean and unworn replacements, so no junkyards.... I got a driver's seat belt that's seriously threadbare, and just discovered that someone at some point NOT in 2019 nor probably even 2018 had spilt something on a third row belt, something sweet that proceeded to develop a bit of mold over the years of not being used (ughh)

So uhm yeah where do I get me some clean, new, unmoldy, untorn belts? Or belts with retractors if that's an easier install?

Please advise thx
I see your concern but some junkyard ones are like new.

ColoExpdn

Reaction score
I used these guys when I had to repair the rear seat belts in our conversion van. https://www.seatbeltplanet.com

You remove your existing seat belts and send them in to them. Turn around time was not too bad, but we don't use the van often, so it was not urgent. We had the hardware replaced (buckles), the belts themselves were in good shape.

ChrisRCNY

Reaction score
I have a couple of what I think are 3rd row seat belts, one each left and right.

I installed gen2 third row seats in my gen3 truck The upper belt mount apparently is on the seats for gen3, and on the body on gen2. At least the middle seatbelt is fully functional.

My retrofitted 2nd gen rear seats aren't compatible with the 3rd gen seat belts apparently, so I'll not be using them. 2008 truck had everything in the rear stripped by the police Dept.