which muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joezek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I second the Spintech Mufflers. I went with mine thanks to Tallsville's recommendation. I've read some very well written reviews on some mustang and other race forums where they compared the CFM of flow of several brands. Spintech was better than most other brands, except they also provided a reduction in sound. I don't think there's any brand of muffler that flows as much as the Spintech, unless you get a glass pack that you can literally see right through.

The sound is deep during light acceleration, extremely quiet at idle, and kind of like a race car at full rpm. There's no drone on the highway either. I opted for a dual inlet and single 3" outlet setup. It's much better than the horrible factory Y pipe.

boiler71

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have been wondering about that muffler how long have you had it? For 100 bucks its reasonably priced

We've had these mufflers for a few months now. And I'll tell you, as soon as I have some time, I'm getting another set for my supercharged F150 and ditching the Magnaflow di/do muffler I have on it.

These Dynomax mufflers rock! ...if you hate the drone.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chase5817