Which tires are on your expy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black2000

Reaction score
I'm going to replace my worn out junk Michelin LTX's with some BFG radial long trails on my 2000 expy..For the price at Discount Tire and reviews this is the best tire I can find..109.00 ea...Any of you guys know of a better tire for the price??

Grasshopper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We're running Mastercraft Courser HTR's. They're pretty good and a lot less expensive than others.

Black2000

Reaction score
Well an update...The BFG's I wanted were going to have to be ordered and I would have to wait plus pay the shipping (that seems odd) but o well....The really wanted to sell me some Wrangler RTS for about 116 down from 125...

Then I went and decided on some Cooper made Dominator AT's for alot less than the Goodyears or the BFG's.....

So I guess its all good now

andyhaas

Reaction score
I am running my second set of Michelin I think XL-T's from Costco. They are special made for costco and I got about 75k out of the first set. Reasonably priced and if you watch the Costco handouts at the store I think you can get them for $60 to $100 off on a set of 4.

toocivil

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just replaced the tires on my 03 with Bridgestone Dueller A/T Revo's. I am very happy with them. The truck rides smoother and has much better traction than those shit continentals that ford puts on.