Which would u buy 2017 platinum or 2019 limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jarred

Reaction score
I have a 19 limited and I love it. I wanted the updated Ecoboost, and I love the 4th gen body style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkayca

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd get the 4th gen. The limited trim level has enough features for most people. I test drove a platinum 2017 before settling on the limited and I don't miss any of the extra features. But to each their own.

Boose

2017 Platinum EL
Reaction score
I have a 17 Platinum, and a 19 F150... My wife loves the compact nature of the 17 cabin. Me being 6'5",can't stand the difference. I love the truck except for how compact the seating is compared to the new body. If ours wasn't mobility modified, I'd be looking at rolling it over.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks aren't paramount of course, but the 2018+ just isn't visually appealing to me. It doesn't look like a truck anymore. It looks more like a hearse.

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks aren't paramount of course, but the 2018+ just isn't visually appealing to me. It doesn't look like a truck anymore. It looks more like a hearse.

I sure wish they would build an expy or excursion based off the current F-250/350. I absolutely love the looks of that beast.

Last edited:

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love my '17 because it has a mans shifter in it with tow mode button and manual up and down shift buttons.

Man’s shifter?

Also, the 18+ have Tow/Haul and several other modes. They also have manual mode. Can also use the +/- to shift or lockout upper gears. Plus 10 gears to chose from....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love my '17 because it has a mans shifter in it with tow mode button and manual up and down shift buttons.

I personally never missed the console shifter over the dial, but sometimes it can you trip you up doing quick shifts to drive and reverse.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65