wont start! Help needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your throwing parts at it hoping for a fix. You might have to bite the bullet, and have a shop diagnose and fix problem. Time and sanity are more important sometimes.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Jb14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like you replaced a lot of items might be time for a professional diagnosis. I had an issue where I turned the key and nothing, no clicks, no dimming lights, no indication just dead. Was Battery, replaced and fine, but that was my situation.

OP
OP
DASAGT

DASAGT

Reaction score
it was the alarm that was on the truck when I bought it new don't know why just went bad. next new shock leveling kit slotted and drilled rotors and new shoes.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How many times in the past 4 years, it's been an alarm gone haywire, or a stereo or some dohicky, that an inexperienced shop or individual, tapped into a wire that they shouldn't have. Alarms, and ignition kills seem to be top of the heap! Oh well, without these wire tappers all we'd have is guys/girls that want to know why their 2018 GPS/ mileage/ water finding thingy went haywire, and should they bring it back to Ford! It always is 25-50 posts, to find out it was a connection, just like we suggested in the first 3 posts. Gotta love em don't yah!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

johnboneske

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hate to ask, but did you check for voltage at the starter? There are 2 lines. One is a constant 12v for the starter itself, the other is a smaller gauge wire around 12, that's for the solenoid.