Transmission cooler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Go bigger. That one is roughly the size I have and wish I would have gone bigger.

Reaction score
Yes here's a screenshot of the Torque app showing Transmission fluid temperature
Assuming I'm in the correct place n the app to read Transmission temperature?
And I do have the Pro version of Torque

And this is the cooler that I'm looking at as it got alot of good reviews
Will I need to order any special connection for this cooler ?bcc4ee9b9d896ca99582b977032f5567.pngd87f9a1b320a833c9fcd0041b330d7c7.png

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I had to go into settings from the home screen and I think the next step was 'manage extra PIDs/Sensors' and it'll pull the information specific to Ford.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had to go into settings from the home screen and I think the next step was 'manage extra PIDs/Sensors' and it'll pull the information specific to Ford.
Ok yes I know exactly where your talking about..Haha
I clicked on where it said PID/Sensors awhile back and it started to scanner but I exited it bc I didn't think it would be n there.
Well after work today I'll let it finish scanning and see what it says. Thank you for your help brother..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cort

Reaction score
You can get a Scan Guage which plugs into the computer port under the dash. It will tell you the trans temp and three other readouts. I have been using one years. No muss no fuss installation. A little bit to set up, but it does a lot. Also will read out other codes.
Would this work in a 2008 or is it only on newer models?