What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTR-34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cleaned him :)

6b631f6cf7b23cbd841e075fe6a67e28.jpg

eadce20cc2077cb17692fdd5f7e02e2c.jpg

DUNE RCR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I got my transmission rebuilt and installed last night/today. I have been chipping away at it as much as possible. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get the exhaust and suspension in. Looks like I might actually meet my goal of having this beast road worthy by next weekend.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I had blowout with 7 passengers tonight and all but 1 lug came off so I had to get it towed after breaking 3 breaker bars and killing the battery on a 1500lb impact wrench... FYI the wheel bearings are brand in the rear (where he flat was) and they were put on at the dealer who (I guess) strongly overtightened the lugs and now have caused me this issue... So irritated and will never use this dealership again if I can help it.
6da8166def44d3b1b78da5991b512d53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too sad :(

Anyway, ai love spares on roof racks.

Like those pics of it cleaned up GTR! But yes it is sad won't see her back on all fours till Monday :( but he spare looks good up there lol

k9education

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they were put on at the dealer who (I guess) strongly overtightened the lugs and now have caused me this issue... So irritated and will never use this dealership again if I can help it.

I would be fuming. I got a flat in my wife's Mazda last winter and while I did manage to get the lugs off with a cross wrench, my upper back was killing me for days from the force required to get them off.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be fuming. I got a flat in my wife's Mazda last winter and while I did manage to get the lugs off with a cross wrench, my upper back was killing me for days from the force required to get them off.

What ever bill I walk into here at this little tire shop I'm calling and bringing it right to the dealership because what should've been a 10 minute spare tire swap left me stranded for 3 hours last night and now I'm going to miss classes on Monday due to having no vehicle to get there

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyways, I have my full-size spare from my old H2 so instead of buying 4 new tires in stock size I may put on the lift kit and just get 3 more 315/70r17 BFG KOs for the time being until I can get money for so aftermarket wheels... That's all hoping I can find 3 of them for cheap though

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried again to clean the rims...the corrosion is so bad on the rims it literally makes me sick and so pissed off...i'm going to plastidip or use the DuPont removable spray they have out now...guess theyre trying to compete with plastidip...anyone every seen it or use it?

GTR-34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyways, I have my full-size spare from my old H2 so instead of buying 4 new tires in stock size I may put on the lift kit and just get 3 more 315/70r17 BFG KOs for the time being until I can get money for so aftermarket wheels... That's all hoping I can find 3 of them for cheap though

315 sounds great.

I use plasti dip a lot. Live that stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnjohn205