What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
315 sounds great.

I use plasti dip a lot. Live that stuff.

I'll be happy when the lift is on there mounted lol but easier said than done for me.... Also 10k, I use plasti dip for almost anything that needs a quick cover works excellently and never gives a problem so long as it's warm out and the contents of the can aren't cold then it comes out like Bedliner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DUNE RCR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Started the truck today for the first time since back in September. Got the transmission installed and had to fill it with trans fluid so decided to start it in short bursts until the full 4.5 gallons was in. This thing sounds mean without an exhaust. That's the next next thing, exhaust work will hopefully be done tomorrow. After all that, the front suspension will be assembled and this bad boy should be road worthy.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just inquired bout tires today...need new 305/30/26...the tire I currently have is Sunny Tire SN3780...they aren't in production anymore and are B-listed...from what I've been told that means to stay away from them...its such a good tire...420AA UTGQ rating and can only be found on the internet through a couple of sites...

GTR-34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Started the truck today for the first time since back in September. Got the transmission installed and had to fill it with trans fluid so decided to start it in short bursts until the full 4.5 gallons was in. This thing sounds mean without an exhaust. That's the next next thing, exhaust work will hopefully be done tomorrow. After all that, the front suspension will be assembled and this bad boy should be road worthy.

You should show us a video ;)

EL Expedition

Reaction score
Just replaced both VCT solenoids due to intermittent rough idle. I thought I would try these first before phasers/timing chains. Chains were tight and no broken guides. Engine is now VERY smooth. No more sounding like a roller coaster going up.....clack clack clack clack clack. Now to finish the interior color conversion.....:Rock on:

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed the pig today... Forgot how nice it looks when it's clean, also forgot how bad I need to clean up the rusted rocker panels and radiator support :/ but either way happy it's clean today lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'll post pics later...got my chrome 26s sprayed with this stuff that is like plastidip but made with real paint...I LOVE chrome but the pitting on my rims from being gone for 18 months broke my heart...I have to say...I LOVE THE BLACK RIMS ON MY TRUCK NOW!!!