What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DUNE RCR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Probably not. There is a lot of different things that I'm doing. Trans rebuild is the primary thing I'm doing, everything else is just little odds and ends. Lots of pics will be taken though that's for sure. Headlights are getting swapped cause the pass one has a small crack on top letting water in, got the corners cause I wanted them to match. If you've read any of my past post trans needed rebuild due to torque converter grenading itself. Everything else being done is just reinstalling everything I removed to get the trans out, then doing a dual exhaust :D.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably not. There is a lot of different things that I'm doing. Trans rebuild is the primary thing I'm doing, everything else is just little odds and ends. Lots of pics will be taken though that's for sure. Headlights are getting swapped cause the pass one has a small crack on top letting water in, got the corners cause I wanted them to match. If you've read any of my past post trans needed rebuild due to torque converter grenading itself. Everything else being done is just reinstalling everything I removed to get the trans out, then doing a dual exhaust :D.

Well either way I'm excited to see it all done... I looked everywhere for a pic of your expy but couldn't find one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DUNE RCR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Picked her up back in September for 500 due to transmission issues. 97 XLT 5.4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

DUNE RCR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No rust anywhere that I have found as of yet. Don't mind the missing window visor..... It flew off while I was trailering it to my house.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 18

DUNE RCR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm aiming to get the trans done and in this weekend and hopefully have the truck on the road by next weekend. That's the goal anyways.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm aiming to get the trans done and in this weekend and hopefully have the truck on the road by next weekend. That's the goal anyways.

That's a good goal, my goal is to knock out the front end repairs and front suspension then the lift kit but it's taking me forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk