What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Smart is supposed to activate the safety features of the other car (I actually read that somewhere). Not very Smart. And especially if you hit something that doesn't have safety features.

And the transmission, I read is an automated manual transmission.

If you lived in a dense urban area, and never left that dense urban area, which keeps your speeds down below 35-40, then maybe a Smart is a decent car. But as soon as they start trying to mix it up on the interstate and faster suburban streets, they seem less like a smart choice.

reece146

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you lived in a dense urban area, and never left that dense urban area, which keeps your speeds down below 35-40, then maybe a Smart is a decent car. But as soon as they start trying to mix it up on the interstate and faster suburban streets, they seem less like a smart choice.

Yes, exactly. It's a city car. If I lived and worked in a dense city I'd consider one for going to work or something of that nature. I'd still have a "real car" for anything else.

eluther3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was given one for a rental car once. Felt like I was driving a lawn mower

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Ugh why does my truck has a TPMS in the spare tire! I was chasing my tail today filling up all my tires and the light stays on, eventually I had to drop the spare, fill it up for the light to finally shut the hell off.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of tire pressure monitoring today my dash started screaming at me saying "Tire Pressure Monitoring System Fault" and the light blinks on and off and it beeps quite annoying

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh why does my truck has a TPMS in the spare tire! I was chasing my tail today filling up all my tires and the light stays on, eventually I had to drop the spare, fill it up for the light to finally shut the hell off.
My 17 doesn't have a sensor on the spare.

08T1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I put some insulation around the cold line on my AC. Noticeable difference in AC vent temps. Getting tint on Monday. Recommend the insulation to everyone.

CJ