Which muffler for a bit of rumble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArmyRover

Reaction score
My muffler outlet is snapped loose so it is time to weld in a new muffler. What do you guys run that has some v8 rumble to it. With no droning on the highway. This is the family road trip truck and I don't need it to drive my wife nuts as she will return the favor. :D

So let me know what works for you guys.

dberend

Reaction score
Flowmaster 40 series always sounds nice. My '00 4.6 has a low rumble that will make some car alarms chirp as I drive through the neighborhood. On the road its nice and quiet

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i had some cheap knock off brand on my sbc 350 flow master super 44's dual's 2 1/2 inch, long tubes ,sounded good to me but everybody has there own thoughts

Hawaiianbasshead

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like borla myself. I also had longtubes on my titan, went through Flowmaster 40 series (too loud with longtubes n no cats/resonators), super 44 finally ran a borla of some sort, maybe proXS forget... last 07 expy I got for my ex I did a borla too. Sounded nice imo

kbsvo2go

Reaction score
Check out Summit Racing's line of mufflers...theyre basically flow master knock offs but sound awesome for about 40 bucks each.