04 Exp blend door actuator question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Audubon20

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have removed the front blend door actuator from my Expedition, the part number is 1L2H-19E616-BB. However when I search on google it tells me this is the number for a rear blend door actuator on a Navigator???

My question is what is the correct part number for the front actuator for a 04 Eddie Bauer 4.6L Expedition???

Thanks in advance...

upload_2021-2-9_13-40-52.png

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What is the shaft shape ? Is it a cross ? Or is it "D" shaped ? That's the main difference with all those Ford door actuators. But the part number on that actuator you have there is the correct one for the stock actuator up front. Sometimes the last few letters are different between revisions.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008B68LVK/ref=au_as_r?_encoding=UTF8&Make=Ford|54&Model=Expedition|662&Year=2004|2004&ie=UTF8&newVehicle=1&vehicleId=1&vehicleType=automotive

https://www.fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-motor-asy_1l2z-19e616-aa.html

FordTech's video on the actuator replacement ....

Last edited:

bman440440

Reaction score
I'm not trying to hijack the thread but does anyone have any videos or how to steps to change the DRIVER side heat blend door actuator (06 EB with dual zones)... its the one against the floor tunnel.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't think anyone's made a video. But I know it starts by pulling the center console out. Other members have done it. It's a PITA job. I'm just glad I don't have the dual zone in my Expy.

OP
OP
A

Audubon20

Reaction score
Thanks Hamfisted, the old one does have crosses on it. I replaced it with one from amazon which has the D shape and it still clicks and blows warm air when the A/C is on. I wanted to be sure this time before I tackle that job again! ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahurry