06 exp. 4wd shock spring seats!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You're welcome.

I'd also suggest sticking to one thread, instead of replying to half a dozen old threads. Just sayin'.

OP
OP
323joey

323joey

Reaction score
I finally fix my rear suspension myself, I had the shop that made the error fix it the right way by flipping the spring seat upside down the right way. Make sure you check your spring seats carefully folks before you install them. Unfortunately, I had them for over a year and gone through many tire wear, thank you friends.20171205_151158.jpg 20171205_152003.jpg 20171205_152030.jpg

Last edited:

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also what size rims you got those low profile tires on?

Some of that fender clearance might be due to running a smaller total diameter wheel and tire combo

PS tell me you got some manner of refund or compensation from thar shop at least????

OP
OP
323joey

323joey

Reaction score
Also what size rims you got those low profile tires on?

Some of that fender clearance might be due to running a smaller total diameter wheel and tire combo

PS tell me you got some manner of refund or compensation from thar shop at least????

I got 20in rims on 275/55/R20 tries. I didn't get any compensation from the shop that installed, he just had a stupid look on his face, last time I go there.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got 20in rims on 275/55/R20 tries. I didn't get any compensation from the shop that installed, he just had a stupid look on his face, last time I go there.

Please please dont say you gave him more money to redo it correctly....

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Now they need to pay for or perform a new alignment

If they do it make em give you printouts with the numbers and go verify them somewhere else that offers free checks.

OP
OP
323joey

323joey

Reaction score
Now they need to pay for or perform a new alignment

If they do it make em give you printouts with the numbers and go verify them somewhere else that offers free checks.
Yup, just scheduled an alingment. Thankz

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup, just scheduled an alingment. Thankz

It should be free or covered by em.

Even if you never did an alignment after the original bungled install or did and lost the documentation, THEY dont know that and should assume every time they tinker with your shocks its costing you $100-200 to realign.... so since the cost is incurred due to their incompetence....

If they try getting out of it, say the magic words "small claims court".

Most businesses will outright laugh at a complaining customer who threatens them with lawsuits and lawyers and BBBs and whatnot, since that likely means he has no clue how the system works and won't do anything.... small claims, OTOH, is easy to initiate, fast, and easily winnable.

They cant stall they cant ******** and they cant win. Businesses hate small claims because it's actually doable and gets shit done.

Last edited: