07+ Front End Conversion on 03-06 Expedition ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
20's? Winter wheels.....?
Jan ill be in el paso home of cheap stuff so ill junk yard it together and its going down $600 max in parts and i dont have a quote on paint so imma play it by ear while im there, unless of course yall find something in your research that throws a wrench in my plan such as fittament issue. If all goes well we will have some born again expys i guess we will call ourselves gen 2.5's

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
take lots of pics.. the wife wants me to do this swap, and it aint often that she says lets modify the truck lol..i wanna see whats all involved :)

OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
still can't believe it's been almost a year after i made the original post

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
20's? Winter wheels.....?
Jan ill be in el paso home of cheap stuff so ill junk yard it together and its going down $600 max in parts and i dont have a quote on paint so imma play it by ear while im there, unless of course yall find something in your research that throws a wrench in my plan such as fittament issue. If all goes well we will have some born again expys i guess we will call ourselves gen 2.5's

So in Jan you will be in my area :D they just opened up a new yard on the east side of El Paso called Mega U Pull. There inventory changes alot but if they have the vehicle you need they have the parts cheap. ( Motors, Trans, all other parts nothing over $250 a buddy of mine got a hood for a '98 camaro for $30 bucks :D ) But with the low prices the parts go quick. For me its an hour and a half to get there from where I live, but well worth the drive. If you can't find it there they have some pretty good yards on the west side as well but the prices are higher ( still Cheap ) As for paint there have been alot of postings on the El Paso Craigslist for cheap paint jobs, I just do not know what kind of quality. ( some pics look really good, but a pic will always look better than in pearson ) If you need me to do any looking for ya let me know. You could also try Certifit on the SE side all New parts and good prices ( 07 fenders 44.75, hood 213.50, grille [depending on style you want] 47.75-55.75) prices are definatley higher than a yard, but they are brand new parts and from my experience they are quality ( everything lines up correctly ) Just some Ideas, post pics.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan ill be there for 3 months so ill hit you up when i get some free time there, maybe we can drag race or something....lol
im going to have to check out both those places for parts, as far as paint ive been to a few of the tega customs car shows last year so theres a few places i have in mind already.

OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
conversion might be put on hold..
someone hit my moms truck and it's in the shop they said it might be done by friday, right now she is driving the expy and i'm driving the civic. If she doesn't get the truck back by friday then conversion won't be done because I have no headlights to put in and I still don't know what problems I might run into. Either way I'll keep you guys posted.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that sucks hope shes ok, i was looking at options are you soing stok 07+ parts or have you seen the 3d carbon (funk flex) kit, stock headlights or halos?