07+ Front End Conversion on 03-06 Expedition ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All stock OEM parts. I've never liked body kits or halo headlights that are not OEM.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All stock OEM parts. I've never liked body kits or halo headlights that are not OEM.
i agree on the halo but the bodykit is kind of oem, funk flex is a production expy
MYDC0276.jpg
DSC04172.jpg
urban1.jpg

urban2.jpg

these look sweet this is the route ill be heading down

doing some research i think this guide might assist on your install too
http://3dcarbon.com/ProductPDFs/Expedition_Kit_Instructions.pdf

OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I gotta admit that last picture makes the 3dcarbon kit go hard... I think I'll do that but later on, because I'll need the side skirts to make it flow. You know? And about the install instructions I'll look at them when I get home.

ssnbdr75

Reaction score
i got most of the parts. from what i can tell with out tearing down the whole front clip, there is going to be some fab work to mount some stuff. the only thing i can see that might be a problem is the headlights. they mount to the top of the radi. support in the 07 exp. and the support seems lower but i can't tell. im thinking of going to rent a 07+ expedition to see whats all there. i will take pics of the tear down. when i get into the project.

boiler71

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alright guys...who is doing the conversion first?? As soon as I get my wife's supercharger installed and then get mine installed (my wife ROCKS!), the front-end conversion will be next. I'm dying to see a write-up on this!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE someone...get your conversion done so I can see!!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if there wasnt any welding done i might think about doing it too...