08 Hyperflash Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chencho

Reaction score
I'm a new owner to the expedition world, and just like any vehicle I've owned I have changed the lighting to leds. This far the issue I'm having. I currently have hyperflash and would like to get rid of it. I found out a relay can the replaced as it is a part of the flasher module. Can't do it either with Forscan.
So just wondering how did you all disable your hyperflash. I know I can add resistors but I thought they get really hot. So looking for the best possible way to get rid of it.

maxxplatinum9137

Reaction score
I'm a new owner to the expedition world, and just like any vehicle I've owned I have changed the lighting to leds. This far the issue I'm having. I currently have hyperflash and would like to get rid of it. I found out a relay can the replaced as it is a part of the flasher module. Can't do it either with Forscan.
So just wondering how did you all disable your hyperflash. I know I can add resistors but I thought they get really hot. So looking for the best possible way to get rid of it.
Resistors or the relay. That’s it. Or go back to halogens. Or deal with the hyperflash