2005 Expedition what line to use Seafoam.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

4x43V

Reaction score
Sent the Seafoam through the yellow nipple. Worked great! Thanks for another rapid response guys!

Sent while dropping a deuce!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not yet

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3) National Member

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i did this to mine back in January. i sucked in about 3/4 of a can, shut it off, and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes, then started it up. Upon starting it up I fogged out my whole neighborhood. My neighbors did not particularly enjoy it, but once i explained what I was doing they understood and then did it to their vehicles. My expedition seemed to have a little better throttle response, but that could have been psychological.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did you NEED to ride around while laying out the fog or just rev'd the motor for a while?

bigred-262002

Reaction score
I just ran it down the yellow nipple an a little in to the other end going to the intake. I let it run for about 10 minutes an shut it off. Came back later an ran the hell out of it. It did smoke for about 15 minutes an cleared up.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im too nervous to do this myself...

Super easy, and there is only one hose to use on our 04s, do not need to pour it into the yellow nipple. All I did was remove this hose from the booster, and positioned the clamp so that I would know how far into the bottle it was. In my case, I found that the vacuum it had was enough to suck out of the bottle even if the hose wasn't submerged. I put 2/3-3/4 of a bottle in there, and shut the truck off. Waited 20 mins, and started it up. Drove it through the neighborhood lightly, then around the block. It seemed to clean it out, LOTS of smoke!

Go for it, it is super easy on our 04s!

06438D11-405E-4498-BE28-407D1BE7D5EB-1509-000001C7430CCD93_zps1ab023f1.jpg

Password

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just ran it down the yellow nipple an a little in to the other end going to the intake. I let it run for about 10 minutes an shut it off. Came back later an ran the hell out of it. It did smoke for about 15 minutes an cleared up.
That's where I'm going to pour it in, and I do mean pour since the suction from that line goes into the booster (Hopefully my funnel fits inside the hose). I haven't traced the hose that goes out the bottom of the nipple, but I lost track of the smaller hose that leaves the top and it doesn't seem to go into the intake/throttle body.

Going to change the plugs this coming weekend, already poured a bottle into the fuel tank to try and loosen those deposits!