2010 Lincoln Navigator BUILD THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As some of you know, I've sold the expy! :( This is how it last looked.

7e94159f.jpg

Now I picked up a 2010 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate

5b63347f.jpg

Instead of making a bunch of threads posting when I do a mod, I'll just keep updating this one. I haven't really decided what direction I'm going to head with this one. I know ima slam it...

So far I've done window tint, led plate lights, and 24" boss 330s with a 305/35/24 tire. I think I'm going to static slam the front and the rear just deflate the bags. The thing is, does anyone know if running around with deflated bags will cause any problems? I was thinking of running the stock 20s with a smaller tire, so I can scrape running board! lol

I want it to sit exactly like this one, and if not lower!

nversion++cut+springs-picture84203-failed-air-ride.jpg

xpo+conversion++cut+springs-picture84202-photo-5-2.jpg

I know I on my old truck I was trying to add the navigator pieces... but I think on this one, I want to color match everything. Including the 24s... let me know what you guys think? Any comments, suggestions?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont know...but get a switch to have that as your park'd height...then inflate back to ride'n height...i wouldnt ride like that all the time...it'll look HELLAFLUSH...

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The first thing id change is the grill! Hella choices that imo are way better than the stock. The boss 330's good choice and it has a nice lip on it! Im almost 80% positive you can have an insert made so you can switch it up one day royal red one day chrome!

OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The boss are black. I got a killer deal on them so I couldn't pass them up! I talked a to a guy and he said he'd powder coat them ptm red for $400 and install tpms sensors. I'm looking for some belltech 2" springs, so if anybody finds some hit me up! I've also been thinking about converting the rear to spring/strut, but I don't want to mess with it because of warranty..

OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very rough photoshop of how I plan to do this truck. What do you guys think?

x4-albums-photoshop+pictures-picture159838-concept.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know the BOSS 330's...saw some on ebay for $900...24s...no tires...they were black...if your's are black...just PTM the lip...REAL NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!

03Navigator

Reaction score
That black navigator with the purple hids is mine. I had the factory air ride control re flashed by ford to keep the truck at that height and still auto level itself. Eventually the whole system shit the bed and i went with an oem Expedition suspension and cut 1 turn off of each spring. I ended up with a drop about 2.5 inches lower than stock and still kept the ride quality and towing capabilities