2011 subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have an 11 XLT (non-EL) without a sub. But I gather that it was available as an option. However, I can't find an OEM unit or an aftermarket one ANYWHERE. I've found the ones for the EL. But None for my XLT. Has anyone found a source for an OEM or aftermarket enclosure?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for the link.

OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good lord. That box is $650. That's more expensive than my head unit. Maybe I'll shop a wreck yard or 2 for an oem box.

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The OEM subwoofer boxes are the same whether its an EL or regular. So if you find one it wont matter which it came from.

Matt

OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good to know. Thanks.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw some on ebay a couple of weeks ago from seller LKQonline...Keystone is a huge distributor for aftermarket parts...that's their name on ebay and they sell salvage parts...I just got a new overhead console for $90 from them...OEM is $400...they even have a website and you can find one nearest you as well...

OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All great info. Thanks, guys.

bricekin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The factory enclosure appears to be the same dimensions and has the same mounting from 03+ regardless of wheelbase. The JL Stealthbox should fit any model without modifying the enclosure. I had to modify mine because the bracket they supplied wouldn't bolt to the box correctly, but it fit the mounting points in the vehicle perfectly.

The two things you'll have to keep in mind when putting a factory-style enclosure in your non-factory equipped truck, is you'll either need to find a rear panel with the cutout and shallow tray, or just get the shallow tray and make the cutout for the sub yourself.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition