2014 Tranny needs oil change symptoms? or do I have a problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chickenator

Reaction score
My 2014 has 120k. Recently I have noticed when braking to slow down in traffic when I let off the brake I am not 'coasting' freely the tranny still is connected. Hard to describe. Sometimes like accelerating while going up and over pass from 40 to 50 I get a very light 'bump' it kind of sounds and feels like when you hit a road seam. I have even had that on some level road.

This car (I am second owner) was serviced by ford up to about 95K miles I got it at 97k. At no point does it list having tranny fluid being replaced or anything done with it.

Using Forscan and a MX+ OBD II reader I get no codes, well apparently the mirror position sensor is bad.

What are your thoughts on this issue. Yes I have tried searching but this is difficult to describe.

Thaks

twodollars

Full Access Members
Reaction score
At 120 it's due for a trans filter and fluid change, worth doing to see if it improves your issue. Not a terrible diy job.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire