2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kzei

Reaction score
It seems people are starting to finally get their orders or they are coming very soon. Please post pictures so we can live vicariously through you. Or maybe we need to start a new thread. Possible title “My truck finally made it but it took so long to get I no longer need this size vehicle…let’s see your pictures” :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I received the 6th email moving my order an extra week, to May 23rd.

I order mine in Oct 15th. I have seeing some identical builds popping up in Car.com

Super loyal to Ford, my 3 cars are fords.

I will cool down and decide what to do tomorrow. I am really sad

BravoAlpha

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Limited. No chip hold.

BUT. It was moved to storage off site for a couple weeks could have been for chip but I‘m not sure. I really got discouraged.
called my buddy at GMC to order a Yukon Denali…he said NOV/DEC delivery. As I procrastinated looking at options, Ford dealer text me…shipped.

oh and no emails from FoMoCo. But the tracker worked…sometimes

Last edited:

Bman25

Reaction score
It seems people are starting to finally get their orders or they are coming very soon. Please post pictures so we can live vicariously through you. Or maybe we need to start a new thread. Possible title “My truck finally made it but it took so long to get I no longer need this size vehicle…let’s see your pictures” :)
My four kids will be gone and I won’t need this big rig anymore…then I could order the F-150 I’ve wanted but can’t justify. But then would wait forever for that one and then I will be too old to drive. Lose lose.