2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

expygirl2022

Reaction score
picture.JPG

Updated to shipped yesterday, coming via convoy. Hoping the delivery estimate is generic. Not sure why it would take 2-3 weeks to get central FL unless they have just dispatched and it is not actually been picked up by carrier. Either way extremely excited!

CGalex

Reaction score
View attachment 74746

Updated to shipped yesterday, coming via convoy. Hoping the delivery estimate is generic. Not sure why it would take 2-3 weeks to get central FL unless they have just dispatched and it is not actually been picked up by carrier. Either way extremely excited!
what was your BUILT date? mine still showing in production online, but my dealer called yesterday and said they were notified by Ford that mine was finish with build last week on 8/12 and sitting at plant

Tyra

Reaction score
Curious what the Owner Registration tab is for on our order track page? Are we supposed to do something with it? It asks to sign in or create and account.

CGalex

Reaction score
Curious what the Owner Registration tab is for on our order track page? Are we supposed to do something with it? It asks to sign in or create and account.
I registered and created an account which doesn't do much more than show my info and VIN for my ordered vehicle. I assume once I actually take possession of my vehicle I will be able to use that account to register things like ford pass and all the other connected features as well as keep track of vehicle info.

kjtully

Reaction score
View attachment 74746

While it says Convoy it will probably travel by train to the nearest heavy lift rail yard. Mine said Convoy and it went from Shelbyville, KY by train to the Denver rail yard and then by convoy to Colorado Springs. Talk to your salesrep/dealer as they may be able to get you the rail car number and you can use the Norfolk Southern automated phone system to track its location (documented in other posts in this thread). Took 4 weeks to get from Shelbyville to my dealership - 2 weeks by rail then 2 weeks sitting up in the Denver rail yard waiting for a hauler.

expygirl2022

Reaction score
what was your BUILT date? mine still showing in production online, but my dealer called yesterday and said they were notified by Ford that mine was finish with build last week on 8/12 and sitting at plant
Build date is 8/15. Mine was scheduled for production 8/1, tracker showed in production as of 7/29 but sat there with nothing until suddenly on 8/15 it popped built and I received an email late yesterday saying that is has shipped. I would imagine the finished ones are grouped and shipped by destination hopefully you get an email soon.

29twonine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just checked the tracker and ours shows "in production" and window sticker just came up tonight. Two removals: Hands free Liftgate removal and 2row window 1 touch removed. Last email had production date moved from 8/1 to 8/22.

Ordered 2-24 304a Max Metallic White with I think every option except the 15" screen.

At least we have some movement after all this time!

wannabeMtb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are there people on this thread that had orders from 10/21, 11/21, and 12/21 still waiting? Do you think it still worth waiting to get a 2022 that will be old in a few months?

Yes, I ordered 11/2021. Was built in June 2022. Still awaiting shipment. Yeah I am sticking with it; since there is no better alternative. And I kind of need it as soon as possible because of family reasons

Jbouts2020

Reaction score
Yes, I ordered 11/2021. Was built in June 2022. Still awaiting shipment. Yeah I am sticking with it; since there is no better alternative. And I kind of need it as soon as possible because of family reasons
Yes I ordered 11/21 as well. Built in March. Was supposed to ship out in June and has been delayed every single week, by one week ever since. My new estimated arrival is August 21-27 . I wish there was something more my dealership could do to help me out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65