2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CGalex

Reaction score
so mine was scheduled for build week of 8/8. got the "supply chain" issues email delaying it to date unknown on 8/19. my dealer sent me info from tracker on their side about "sent to plant"

In Production. Sent to Plant. Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY

another tracker says "invoiced" 8/4, any clues on what that means? I gather its sending specific info but does anyone know if that is only sent if building it is even possible, IOW they only invoice if all the parts are on hand?

does that just mean the order info on what goes into my expedition has been sent to the plant? no blend date has popped up yet.

at this point with delays in building and seeing the horrible delays of shipping I am pinging dealers within 100 miles if they have any 22's with either stealth 303A or stealth performance 304A (despite not wanting to pay for 304A) in stock of any color rather than wait for stone blue I ordered with price lock agreement.

to me as soon as they created sticker that definitely has features removed (hand free liftgate and auto stop/start) due to supply issues, that tells me all the other parts are good to go otherwise those features would have been removed from sticker as well. I feel if its parts holding it up why make final determination as to what will not be included since maybe those parts will show up while waiting on supply chain and still be part of build. I feel like there is more to story. IMHO

Alex

richkim11

Reaction score
I went to my hometown of Augusta, Ga and I saw eight Expeditions sitting on their lot. Was shocked to see that many.

Tyra

Reaction score
Did anyone ever figure out what the Sun & Style and Ultimate Trip discount is on their order?

CGalex

Reaction score
So I'm doing my morning routine while at work and checking for any status on my order, you know the looking at screen of nothing has changed process. The ford tracker shows same "in production" screen as always, so I check ordertrack.app and it too shows nothing on main page but when I clik over to modules the BCE Modules section of my VIN is loaded with all kinds of info that was not there yesterday. Like a lot of data that I have no idea what it is, but something is happening.

Is modules data all computer stuff or is it systems that make up the car? anyone have a clue if module data being loaded is significant to build happening or about to happen?

***update*** so the ford site just updated in last 15 mins and the progress bar of order, production, built, shipped, final prep still only has order and in production checked off, BUT there is now a date (08/22/22) assigned to in production so something is definitely happening today!

alex

Last edited:

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is modules data all computer stuff or is it systems that make up the car? anyone have a clue if module data being loaded is significant to build happening or about to happen?

alex
The BCE modules populating is one of the final steps of production. If you see those then it is getting close to being done.

pickupstix

Reaction score
My 4/26/22 2022 Limited Max 4x4 order just got pushed to a MY2023 order. I just received an email from Ford. Anyone else get the same?

PhoenixRizez

Reaction score
That’s interesting. I ordered my Limited 4x4 304A on 4/30. My scheduled production date was originally 8/14, but was pushed back to 9/26. Did you have a scheduled production date yet? If so, what was it? I’ll keep an eye on my emails. I told my wife that if our production date was pushed back again, we’d likely be moved to a 23, but as of yet I’m still a 22 scheduled at the end of next month even though I ordered after you. But mine isn’t a Max.

Last edited:

pickupstix

Reaction score
That’s interesting. I ordered my Limited 4x4 304A on 4/30. My scheduled production date was originally 8/14, but was pushed back to 9/26. Did you have a scheduled production date yet? If so, what was it? I’ll keep an eye on my emails. I told my wife that if our production date was pushed back again, we’d likely be moved to a 23, but as of yet I’m still a 22 scheduled at the end of next month even though I ordered after you. But mine isn’t a Max.
I was never scheduled for production. Only received the original order confirmed email on 4/26 for the 2022 order..then a couple of "sorry for the delay" emails. Then this morning I received a new order confirmation email for a 2023 from Ford directly. I reached out to my dealer for confirmation and waiting to hear back.