2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huntsw1

Reaction score
My vehicle has been sitting built in a parking lot with "activate available" in the fordpass app for two weeks now. They have no eta as they are waiting on a chip

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, another question. Just went in FordPass and I can now “Activate Vehicle.” What does this mean? Should I go ahead and activate it?

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, another question. Just went in FordPass and I can now “Activate Vehicle.” What does this mean? Should I go ahead and activate it?
Your truck is communicating with the cloud, so it’s alive! You can’t activate it unless someone is sitting in the driver’s seat willing to accept.

Bman25

Reaction score
My vehicle has been sitting built in a parking lot with "activate available" in the fordpass app for two weeks now. They have no eta as they are waiting on a chip
@Huntsw1 Just curious what specs did you order? And how do you know/find out it is waiting on a chip?

Dennis48755

Reaction score
I just got my data. What does it mean? Can someone please explain and advise what I need to look for? Thanks!
The data is used for Forscan users, others don't need to look at it. The significance for us here is the fact that ANY data appears not what it contains.

The fact that any data appears indicates that modules with the data coded in them is installed in a vehicle (VIN) and not sitting on a pallet along the assembly line.

Dennis

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Today, I got an email from my dealer saying vehicle is in transit to them.
Just went in to production last Thursday. Fordpass app still shows nothing. hmmmmmmm

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can’t activate it unless someone is sitting in the driver’s seat willing to accept.
You never know. The folks in Cuautitlan accepted my request for my Mach E. I was able to see it on the map in FordPass for a couple of weeks before OKTB!