2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
None yesterday, but I’ve had one on a Friday (2/11) and one on a Saturday (2/5).

Cadet7263

Reaction score
Most of my delay emails have come on Fridays. I have had one on Saturday as well. Most of them were on Fridays afternoons around 8:00pm ET. Lets hope no one gets those emails this week and everything moves on as planned.

kzei

Reaction score
Just got my email …pushed another week. Ordered in Oct, pushed to 4.25. I’m quickly losing hope for it to ever arrive :(

Expy Gator

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just received my update at 8:01 pm - pushed out another week to 4/25 also. Timberline.
Supply chain appears to be getting worse not better - now affecting Porsche production due to wiring harnesses manufactured in Ukraine and today I heard chip production is being further delayed due to a shortage of a particular gas that is used in the production of semiconductors

Mxer0022

Reaction score
And there she is. Mine got pushed to 4/25 as well. Honestly I don't remember what it was last week cause I just started deleting them without reading them.

BravoAlpha

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine pushed again as well. I’m looking at used options, not much out there. First world problems but damn

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Same here, 4/25 now accord to email. Last I heard from my dealer ( a couple weeks back now) they said I was scheduled for 5/2.