2022 Multicontour massage seat delete on Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
good luck I have both an Expedition Platinum and a Explorer Platinum with the Active Motion Seats. I will miss them on the 2022 Platinum that I ordered. I was told that it you want it scheduled for production this year, to opt out.

RetiredSOB

Reaction score
good luck I have both an Expedition Platinum and a Explorer Platinum with the Active Motion Seats. I will miss them on the 2022 Platinum that I ordered. I was told that it you want it scheduled for production this year, to opt out.
So, does that mean they won’t be producing any Navigator Reserve + this year? I don’t think so, 2/3rds of the Navs sold have massaging seats. If thats the case I’m going Toyota for sure. This would have been my 8th Ford product but if they start reducing their product line to the bare minimum forget it.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A 250 credit gets you no seats forever or no seats until they can install them in a few months? Bc if it’s none forever that’s a poor deal.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score

This is true only if you want to order. You can look for one at a dealer and most likely they will have the massage function, if they ordered before March 1st. Even if you wanted to order now, how long it's takin to schedule, it be best to wait. I would, and get the a/c rear seat as well.