2022 rear seat entertainment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gohogs

Reaction score
Has anyone used the rear entertainment system on the new 2022’s. I understand people are underwhelmed with the previous versions just wondering if it has improved with the new version.

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wasn’t able to get one due to constraints but I have already seen people on this forum saying they are a waste of money. One of the biggest complaints was the inability to have more than two sets of headphones paired among some others. I don’t remember what thread it was in, but it made me glad I didn’t pay for the factory versions. I think I’m going to explore the after market route. Hopefully some people on here can give you some direct feedback.

OP
OP
G

gohogs

Reaction score
I’ve seen several complaints related to the 2021 and previous but in 2022 they switched to something from Amazon and dropped the DVD player from what I gather. I haven’t seen anything on the new version nor could I find it in the online manual