2022 Stealth Performance Production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine went into production last week. I happened to log in to the Ford website and was quite shocked!

Mxer0022

Reaction score
Yeah mine switched to in production on Thursday late afternoon then got my sticker later that evening. It's weird cause the in production showed up on the order tracker before the Ford tracker. Makes me wonder where he pulls his data from.

OP
OP
BSarchet

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m glad to see movement. Do your window stickers include the delete codes for the second row climate controls and heated seats? I called the dealer Saturday to see if I had to add that to get scheduled. I’m really, really hoping to get scheduled for production this week even though it will be for June.

texevora

Reaction score
My window sticker just appeared on the site. Unfortunately it shows an MSRP ~$2K higher than the order sheet my dealer provided me back in November of last year when I placed the order.

Are the prices supposed to be locked at time of order?

OP
OP
BSarchet

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My window sticker just appeared on the site. Unfortunately it shows an MSRP ~$2K higher than the order sheet my dealer provided me back in November of last year when I placed the order.

Are the prices supposed to be locked at time of order?
I’ve seen a lot of people say that your dealer should honor your order price.

Jixx

Reaction score
Although I was looking for a Limited (with 304a), I test drove a Timberline a week back and loved the HO engine. Amazing gear shift and handling.
Found a Limited in a dealership 50 miles away and that was in transit. Jumped on it and made a deposit.
Scheduled to get delivered between Apr 30th & May 6th. I just can't wait.
Config: 304a + HD tow + 3.73 + 15.5" Screen

Tripoli

Reaction score
7 weeks now since I ordered. No VIN still. Double-checked with Marketing to be sure and it's still "in processing." Somehow I think my dealer's estimate of 8-12 weeks is seeming unrealistic. This is getting old.

Cadet7263

Reaction score
7 weeks now since I ordered. No VIN still. Double-checked with Marketing to be sure and it's still "in processing." Somehow I think my dealer's estimate of 8-12 weeks is seeming unrealistic. This is getting old.
I ordered 11/5/21 and was told 8-18 weeks. We are WAYYYY past that, don't believe any estimate anyone gives you. The trucks the are producing now on the plant are not being produced whole either. They are just going to keep stacking trucks at this point.

Mxer0022

Reaction score
I ordered 11/5/21 and was told 8-18 weeks. We are WAYYYY past that, don't believe any estimate anyone gives you. The trucks the are producing now on the plant are not being produced whole either. They are just going to keep stacking trucks at this point.
At some point they will start rolling complete trucks off the line while the others sit. Asked how I know. Also with them scheduling the entire month of May and some of June leads me to believe they got a shipment of parts and we will start seeing complete vehicles rolling off the line.

Cadet7263

Reaction score
At some point they will start rolling complete trucks off the line while the others sit. Asked how I know. Also with them scheduling the entire month of May and some of June leads me to believe they got a shipment of parts and we will start seeing complete vehicles rolling off the line.
Time will tell.