2022 Stealth Performance Production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rallyhard

Reaction score
For the guys who ordered with the option 304A, quick question since its a HO raptor engine does it come with duck exhaust pipes underneath of single with one muffle design ? up in the air with this option to spend almost 10k for this option and haven't seen any post of the exhaust set up with less restriction? Also are custom orders delay 9 to 2 weeks or at least September? then I should just wait for a 2023, hoping to get one but really wanted head up display too.
I took a peek under a Stealth Performance the other day and it had true dual exhaust pipes routed through a dual-in, dual-out catalytic converter and a dual-in, dual-out muffler.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For the guys who ordered with the option 304A, quick question since its a HO raptor engine does it come with duck exhaust pipes underneath of single with one muffle design ? up in the air with this option to spend almost 10k for this option and haven't seen any post of the exhaust set up with less restriction? Also are custom orders delay 9 to 2 weeks or at least September? then I should just wait for a 2023, hoping to get one but really wanted head up display too.

There are several other posts on the difference between the 303a (stealth appearance) and 304a (Stealth Performance).
Different motor (HO 3.5L); upgraded sound system (22 speakers instead of 12); slightly different cosmetic touches (Red calipers, door mirrors)

The order banks are typically first come first serve. Anticipate 2022's being built before 2023's, so yes, you could order a 2023 early and you might have it in 8-16 weeks after production starts. If you want the vehicle sooner, order before Friday of this week (4/29) and get a 2022. Most dealers will let you order with no deposit, if you want to back out, no harm as they will sell it regardless.

cpeckvtpcs235

Reaction score
I feel terrible for the dealers. You have a product that tons of people want, you make a commission but your producer can’t get you any product. And probably people are just laying into you. Bad situation. That’s why I’ve tried to only ask what I felt I really needed to ask and I’ve never been frustrated with them about it. My wife just keeps telling me “they told you it would be six months” and she’s going to be right.
I agree, i am at six months today from when I ordered mine, going to be a few more months before it comes in.

Tripoli

Reaction score
Finally!!
Congrats! I've been counting on having a new car for an August vacation, but it's looking iffy. My 2009 Jeep ain't up to it any more, at least not without another pricey trip to the dealer to sniff out gremlins. Ordered 3/5, though for some reason the WBDO says Created 3/24. Still unscheduled as of this moment.

Chi6488

Reaction score
I ordered my stealth 304A March 31st so looks like it will be a long wait. No emails or anything from Ford as of yet

Tripoli

Reaction score
Still a little hope from the Blue Oval forum. Says Expeditions are getting "Cleanup Scheduling" (whatever that means) the week of 5/2 for production weeks 5/30 - 6/27. Got my fingers crossed.

OP
OP
BSarchet

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Still a little hope from the Blue Oval forum. Says Expeditions are getting "Cleanup Scheduling" (whatever that means) the week of 5/2 for production weeks 5/30 - 6/27. Got my fingers crossed.
It looked like this round picked up the January, February and some into March orders based on what I saw from people on other threads. I saw some people here and there that were later orders that got scheduled, I don't know if that is related to their spec or what. It does look like the Platinums are really slow though, so it's good to be in with a Limited order. Hopefully you get good news next week, but if not, surely you will be in the next round in a couple of weeks for the July schedules. The waiting stinks, believe me I know!

Tripoli

Reaction score
It looked like this round picked up the January, February and some into March orders based on what I saw from people on other threads. I saw some people here and there that were later orders that got scheduled, I don't know if that is related to their spec or what. It does look like the Platinums are really slow though, so it's good to be in with a Limited order. Hopefully you get good news next week, but if not, surely you will be in the next round in a couple of weeks for the July schedules. The waiting stinks, believe me I know!
One person had an early April order date that got scheduled. I ordered 3/5 but on the WBDO it says 3/24. Either way, I'm [barely] in the window. Always hopeful!