2022 Stealth Performance Production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rallyhard

Reaction score
Ironically, the Timberlines (same engine as the SPP models) cannot have it deleted on the website configurator, but mine has it deleted from the factory.

Maybe a dealer has the magic sauce to get it removed from an order.
It was an option on the website configurator when I ordered our Timberline in February.

texevora

Reaction score
This totally slipped my mind but does your vehicle have the keypad on the door to lock/unlock?? All of my past ford expedition/trucks have always had this feature and I love it when needing access without keys.
Yes, it still has the driver door keypad. I used/use it on my old/current Expedition all the time. I would not have accepted the new car if it didn't include it, it's invaluable.

ncdrillguy

Reaction score
Mine 22 black spp has shipped and arrives end of July.
My window sticker shows a deduct for hands free tailgate and auto park. Safe to assume those are ONLY 2 options I lost due to chip shortage?

dgq68

Reaction score
So I got my 22 Stealth Performance yesterday and have been driving it around and the auto start stop has not kicked in. Could it be that the 304a does not have it at all?

Tripoli

Reaction score
So I got my 22 Stealth Performance yesterday and have been driving it around and the auto start stop has not kicked in. Could it be that the 304a does not have it at all?
Does it have the button? I think it's below the infotainment screen to the left.

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
304a when I ordered didn't allow it to be deleted as an option. Something up with yours?

Count yourself lucky if you don't have it, IMO.

Tripoli

Reaction score
304a when I ordered didn't allow it to be deleted as an option. Something up with yours?

Count yourself lucky if you don't have it, IMO.
Agreed. I asked several times before my order was finalized if it could be deleted. The order page did explicitly say it does have it, unfortunately, but I sure won't complain if it's not on there.

dgq68

Reaction score
So I drove more tonight after work. I spoke to soon, it kicked in. I have the auto start/stop. Wishful thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni