2022 Stealth Performance Production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was in the same boat i.e. Denali, you have to check a lot of options to get adaptive cruise control for some reason. Additionally I will only go GM if I can get the diesel so my build chances are slim. Got an order for a Denali (tbd) and Escalade (eta 18 months originally, now 3 months later and still waiting). GM is strange that they don't add allocation for customer orders so you benefit by finding the largest volume SUV dealer to grab one of their allocations. Also means many of them are charging market adjustment or not committing to pricing since they have a fixed allocation.
100% agree on the diesel as the only viable option and yes that reduces the available inventory to nearly nothing at all. I want a Yukon XL Denali Reserve 3.0L diesel. I don't think there are any at a dealership in the US right now.

Skud

Reaction score
100% agree on the diesel as the only viable option and yes that reduces the available inventory to nearly nothing at all. I want a Yukon XL Denali Reserve 3.0L diesel. I don't think there are any at a dealership in the US right now.
I had two 2022 Denali Diesels on order from two different dealers (One ordered in Sept, the other Dec(ish)) - neither were ever accepted for production. Every week it was something different that was on constraint. With the way GM allocations work, the dealer you order from has to magically get allocation for every option you order. They might get allocation for a reserve without diesel and an SLT with diesel. If you want a reserve with diesel then too bad.

Coupled with the customer orders coming out of the dealer's normal allocation pool you're still going to be subject to insane markups. If you're going to use up a precious allocation unit then they're going to make sure they get all the money they can for it.

Best I could negotiate was MSRP at one dealer and "$5k over MSRP, but "we'll talk about it when it gets in"" at another. With Ford, they had no issues accepting X-Plan on a customer order.

Riley

HtownHog

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Yep, my dealer showed me the allocation breakdown when we ordered. We are 6th in his line of ultimate/reserve allocations. We ordered back in April and for the whole month he showed one single ultimate diesel for all of North America.

Tripoli

Reaction score
wow, red is awesome, congrats. Still waiting for mine, been sitting at railyard since the 21st, Ford moved delivery to 30th to 5th.
Mine’s been at the rail yard since the 27th. It’s only 30 minutes away, but I’m still waiting. Hopefully today.

iamjscott

Reaction score
Let’s talk pricing….

I just signed the 36/10 lease for my 304A Max 4x4 with every option including rear seat entertainment and an MSRP for $89,005. Got $12k off for my X Plan, order rebate, and $5k equity for my 19 Expedition Platinum trade. Out the door, no money out of pocket, $799/month.

Anyone else what to share what they paid?

OP
OP
BSarchet

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let’s talk pricing….

I just signed the 36/10 lease for my 304A Max 4x4 with every option including rear seat entertainment and an MSRP for $89,005. Got $12k off for my X Plan, order rebate, and $5k equity for my 19 Expedition Platinum trade. Out the door, no money out of pocket, $799/month.

Anyone else what to share what they paid?
Mine was 304a, 4x4, HD tow, 4a, cargo add, floor mats. Basically loaded minus the RES which wasn’t available. Original MSRP was $82.5 and I had $3500 PCO from Ford. So out the door for $79k. Dealer was asking $94k for them when I drove it off.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01