2025 ford expedition redesign

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixstring

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im interested in 25 details. Im going to get a 25 plat or 25 denali ultimate.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The consensus is my25, but its possible they may skip 25 and it comes out for my26

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is the re-design for the 25MY or the 26MY?
MY25 but it may be a late launch. My buddy who is a dealer sales manager went to a conference in Vegas a few months ago and saw actual pics from Ford. He said they are amazing. A big leap forward from the current version.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
MY25 but it may be a late launch. My buddy who is a dealer sales manager went to a conference in Vegas a few months ago and saw actual pics from Ford. He said they are amazing. A big leap forward from the current version.
Nice...thats a great sign, can't wait to see it

Polo08816

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The consensus is my25, but its possible they may skip 25 and it comes out for my26

If it's going to be a "late" launch, then Ford hasn't had a great track record yet with most 2024 vehicles. They should just make it a early MY26 launch and get it right.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If they don't fix the rear suspension, I'll be forced to buy a GMC.
I can't stand how much they sway and bob around on the road from the factory. Its like Grannys 1984 Caprice float-boat.