2025 ford expedition redesign

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Another nice addition, or readdition...opening rear quarter windows. Loved those on my 09 nav.

Also, please add adaptive headlights ford?

I had those in my 2010 Expy Limited. They were AWESOME for so many reasons.

COME ON FORD

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's not much the f150 offers new. I would say the scales seems like a nice addition as well as the 2.0kw power outlet.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Actually, I would love to see a 2.7l hybrid introduced for the expy with 340hp and 420lb ft tq that could do est 28 city and 29 hwy and est 35 miles of electric miles amd tow 6000lb that could handle the 2.4kw inverter that you could access by the tow hitch.

Alex Taylor

Reaction score
I just bought a 2023 limited max, love it and will keep it for a while. Love the 24’s on the 2025 though want those on mine can any of you recommend black 24 wheels that look similar to those pictured? I’m a huge fan of the multi spoke wheel so open to all your recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Alex

fixmdude

Reaction score
Ford has said, don't think of their future hybrids in the same way as previous hybrids like Prius. RAM announced a 2025 truck similar to the Chevy Volt, an electric vehicle with an engine that just charges the battery so you can refill faster in more places, everything's come full circle again.
I'd like to see at least the Generator Mode as in the F150 Hybrid where you can set the climate control with the engine off and it only starts up if needed to charge the battery then shuts off again. Then I can camp in the back without reaching to the front every couple hours, holding down the brake, pushing the start, turning off the headlights every time, wait for the screen to boot up, go into Settings < Vehicle < Alarm < Disable motion sensors every single time while trying to sleep.

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have thought for years that it would be great to have a diesel electric vehicle ala train engines where the diesel only runs a generator that can then charge batteries to provide power (work site, camper, etc) as well as running the electric motors on the vehicle. Actual engine and generator size can be relatively small compared to today's engines, just enough to provide the maximum needed power for whatever you are plugging in and/or for steady state running with whatever you are towing and charging the batteries with excess, and the batteries would assist acceleration needs. So maybe take a fully electric truck with a low capacity battery array, and add a 4-5kW generator with a 20 gallon diesel tank. And maybe an optional bigger diesel and generator option for more capacity for power (including a 50 amp service for campers needing that)?

It just seems to me that there would be a market for that if it had enough towing capacity.

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why a digital rear view mirror? Reality has a higher resolution.

I would enjoy this. A few times of year (or more) I load the expy up to the roof. Usually when going camping at a festival for a week. It would be sweet if I could still see out the back.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would enjoy this. A few times of year (or more) I load the expy up to the roof. Usually when going camping at a festival for a week. It would be sweet if I could still see out the back.
I didnt know this, apparently the my22 expy and up has a version of this feature on the 15in screen. If your driving and press the camera button, the top third of the screen will project the rearview camera display like the rearview mirror, which is actually a little nicer since the display is bigger. But I don't have a 22 expy to verify and I don't know if this works on the 12in screen Or on the navigator.