24's??????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to know...is it a bouncy ride? I couldve got mine bagged for $900...but I've already bought conversion kit and drop springs...my main concern is on road trips

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3) National Member

OP
OP
rydnlow

rydnlow

Reaction score
I would like to know...is it a bouncy ride? I couldve got mine bagged for $900...but I've already bought conversion kit and drop springs...my main concern is on road trips

As far as ride is concerned bag size and placement is the biggest factor followed by how much PSI you run.

In the front I am running a firestone 2500 which is to small. I wouldn't run anything smaller than a 2600 so I am about to re-do the front to accept a 2600. Make sure you also get shock relocators for the front. I am running stock arms which is fine but if I had the money, I would opt for either the MMW arm kit or the Ekstensive arm kit. Both kits raise the upper control arms about 2" to correct the negative camber.

As for the rear I am running firestone 2600 bags which is very suitable. They are mounted with custom cups and sit in the stock spring location known as "over the axle" mounting. Not a great ride. For a good ride you will want to do a "bag on bar" set up. This is where the lower bag mount is on one of the link bars and the upper is on the frame (dependent upon where you set your bag).

Do not run anything smaller than the equivalent of a 10gal air tank (2x 5gal, etc), dual compressors (Viair is a good brand to start with, I am running 480's), and 3/8" SMC valves.

There are so many variables out there, how low you want to be, how fast you want the system, looks vs functionality, etc.

Anything else just ask!

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If done right air suspension cars are the best handling cars out there. Plus you feel like your on a cloud.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If done right air suspension cars are the best handling cars out there. Plus you feel like your on a cloud.

Agree 100%. My Lincoln LSC was a dream.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII Using Tapatalk2

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to bag it down the road...sit it on 28'z

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to bag it down the road...sit it on 28'z

Your worry then shouldnt be about a bouncy ride with the bags it should be about the back breaking ride with the 28's. You will also need to upgrade your brakes bc they will not last more then a couple thousand miles with rims that big

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to do it before I bought the conversion...hook up price was $900...then I started thinking about road trips and went ahead with the conversion...but I still plan to do it later