37/12.5/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
37x12.50 just seems too narrow to me. I would think if you went that big they would need to be more around the 14 wide. I looked at a set of 37x12.50 for my project truck and they just seem to damn narrow to me. Whats ya'lls oppinion on that???

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i agree that i would prefer a 13.5 but you can make them look wider by putting in a spacer if you wanted. i like my tires wide, but sometimes you have to start cuttin stuff to make them fit! haha

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
depending on tread a 12" wide could work... like an IROC or Swamper has big side lugs so they can still look wider than they are

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
tread looks rough. i dont think i am going to fit 37's on just my 4" lift without some serious modification to the wheel-wells like thermo did. something i am not ready to get into 8 weeks before my long ass trip...gonna have to wait on bigger rubber for a while. thanks for thinkin of me though! now, if you can find me a cheap spare wheel/tire, that would be great!