Discussion in 'FORScan' started by rcompart, Dec 30, 2017.
send your dump file to the for scan team.
Yep, I did and they sent me a test version. Worked perfectly. Thanks!
I checked my DTC's for the first time today after reviewing this thread, and a DTC for the Image Processing Module (IPMB) shows up. I suspect its related to the 360 camera on my 2018 Limited 302A, but the 360 camera seems to function normally. Has anyone else seen this DTC and should I clear it? I have not modified anything in this module via Forscan, so not sure what the issue is or if I should be concerned.
Code: C1001 - Vision System Camera
Additional Fault Symptom:
- Component Or System Operation Obstructed Or Blocked
- Previously Set DTC - Not Present at Time of Request
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp is Off for this DTC
- Test not complete
Module: Image Processing Module A
Just bumping this post to see if anyone has any perspective on the C1001 - Vision System Camera DTC in FORScan.
Finally! Got a new adapter that actually connected to the other modules and I was able to turn off the double honk. Tragedy is over.
Need help with 2 things if its possible:
1. Anyone know how to code off the lane assist warning? Thought there was a way through menus to turn it off but alas there is not. Sick of my steering wheel vibrating....feel like its going to give me carpal tunnel!
2. Way to code the car so I can go to a memory setting for the seat while in drive and not in park? I always to forget to change the seat from the wife setting 'till I'm under way then need to stop and go into park to get my memory setting set...
I've coded off auto start/stop, and added the seat controls to the Sync3 screen....but seems that these would be code-able things?
Just press this button...
It stays off even with an ignition cycle.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ARRRRRGGGHHHHH.....I'm such a dolt. I don't even think of those buttons anymore now that I programmed engine auto start/stop off...no reason for my finger to go up there! Can't even blame drinking beer/surfing forums on that one...Thanks so much!
I love this thing tho...
The traction control button on mine will wear out based on how much I press it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Separate names with a comma.