4X4 Fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F150 Pat

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Something She's doing or a real problem. It's in 2X2 normal mode. Can't change the drive mode. Says Not Available

Attachments

• tempImageeoiwsN.png
    tempImageeoiwsN.png
    880.7 KB · Views: 19
  • tempImagehkQ08a.png
    tempImagehkQ08a.png
    773.9 KB · Views: 21

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That wrench light means there is a fault detected.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you are in warrantee, bring it to service. Not a lot of context here, so can't help much.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wrench icon means you have a stored DTC. Use a OBDII scanner or dealer to obtain code and Google it.

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Something She's doing or a real problem. It's in 2X2 normal mode. Can't change the drive mode. Says Not Available
Not sure if it is the same thing, but I had a similar situation after the dealer did the 2 TSB's for cam phaser rattle/shudder done. I was not even accessing any drive mode and the truck was in 2WD. Ford allowed the dealer to roll back those 2 updates. Since it rolled back, I no longer have the drive mode error. According to the service mgr, Ford will still honor the 70,000 mile cam phaser warranty even though the code was rolled backNo