$800 -1000 for custom true dual exaust sound right

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
97dsscobra

97dsscobra

Reaction score
I'm in illinois, nd you think its too much to do the srt8 grand cherokee
style dual exhaust? im trying to see if I can find some used x pipes nd mufflers.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They don't make DI/DO kits for 2nd gens. It seems a little high but not horrible. See if they'll take a little more off

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
OP
97dsscobra

97dsscobra

Reaction score
So I just found 2 new dynomax bullets that I think I'm going to use. Have any of you guys used these? Theyre 2.5"

OP
OP
97dsscobra

97dsscobra

Reaction score
Yeah thanks man, youtube had a couple of videos nd they sound pretty nice. Gonna give them a shot guys! Any help on a decent priced x pipe?

masterhacker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was quoted $240, that was with a di/do flow master muffeler 2.5" pipe all the way back , my choise of about 20 stainless tips and fancy reusable muffler clamps. unfortunately they refuse to install it, only fit it and take it back off.

I figure scrapping the cats should get me right around what the exhaust costs

masterhacker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I live right between Madison and Milwaukee in Helenville. Exhaust shop is Harrods muffler in Fort Atkinson WI. they wont do any cat-less installations, they will make up the exaust in several pieces and give you all the clamps and stuff you will need to do it if you want to go cat-less

If you have them re use yur old cats, or buy new ones they have absolutely no problem installing it for you

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sounds kinda high price i think i paid $540 installed with a cat back DI/SO with a xpipe. but that was back in 2006

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey to the original poster if you live in elgin your not that far from me, I got my exhaust done at iggys muffler on montrose and harlem in norridge. take a ride over here and talk to either mike or pete they do excellent work.