a grouping of lift options, questions on the last one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nmc0730

Reaction score
98 3 inch level

hey im new here and im not sure how to make my own posting but u have a 98 expedition eb 2wd and i dont have much money but i want to lift it a little. Im not getting new tires for awhile so i dont want it to be too much of a lift so that my stock tires look smaller than they already are. can someone please help me out? thank you so much

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i payed $260 for my lift lol. personally I'd go with 2" spacers and just crank the keys. But for 3" spacers youll need new keys. The PA body lift can be got through 4wheel parts for like $210 i think, then you can go online and find coupon codes to get that price down some.
If you do keys, 3" spacers and a 3" BL youve got 6" of lift.
if you buy the whole deal from rockymountain youve got a 5" lift

I prefer the aluminum ones to poly but thats just me

nmc0730

Reaction score
thats a nice lift. so if i got a 2 inch and cranked the stock keys and got like 33s in the future do u think thatd look good? the 33s arent guaranteed. my parents may make me stay with stock :(

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey im new here and im not sure how to make my own posting but u have a 98 expedition eb 2wd and i dont have much money but i want to lift it a little. Im not getting new tires for awhile so i dont want it to be too much of a lift so that my stock tires look smaller than they already are. can someone please help me out? thank you so much

if yours is 2wd go on ebay and find a pair of 3" coil spring spacers, put them on the front springs.
Then get a pair of 2" spacers and put them on the rear, now you've got a lifted expy. Welcome to the forum

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats a nice lift. so if i got a 2 inch and cranked the stock keys and got like 33s in the future do u think thatd look good? the 33s arent guaranteed. my parents may make me stay with stock :(

thats literally down to the T what my buddy and I did to his 97 4x4.
It will look good and you wont be disappointed, plus its a $60 lift and you cannot beat that!
Crank stock keys, get a 2" spacer, and some 33" tires.
Stockers wont look bad on that lift but 33s will look real good.

I tried looking on ebay and I cant find the spacers my buddy and I got for our trucks but there are some good ones out there if you look

NMC- PM me and Ill talk to you about your suspension

Last edited: