Abs light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFendersExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well my Abs light came on. Have no idea which sensor it is. But as I was under the good look at the brake fluid. I notice this plastic tube just floating there. Looks like a Vacuum line but have no idea where it belongs too. Does anyone have a clue?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 114

kb0jfg

Reaction score
About yous ABS Light. I was told by a mechanic I have used that an ABS light came on and go get the code read to see which wheel it is, that I had bad wheel bearing hubs and I lost the rollers for the bearing and ABS light stayed on because the ring on the wheel bearing housing had broke. Had to replace the wheel bearing assembly and clear the code and no more problems for now. Hope this helps Bruce 2003 Expy EB 4X4

OP
OP
DFendersExpy

DFendersExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
About yous ABS Light. I was told by a mechanic I have used that an ABS light came on and go get the code read to see which wheel it is, that I had bad wheel bearing hubs and I lost the rollers for the bearing and ABS light stayed on because the ring on the wheel bearing housing had broke. Had to replace the wheel bearing assembly and clear the code and no more problems for now. Hope this helps Bruce 2003 Expy EB 4X4

Well it turned out to be the right rear sensor, I went to replace it and found out that the hub bearing had alot of play.. so instead of replacing the sensor i changed both rear hubs. Now after 8 hours of getting to old ones out and new ones in.. My advance traction light flashes and stays on... have no clue what it can be.... joy oh joy

46L281GT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My advance trac light is blinking as well, I have an appointment to get the abs re calibrated since that's the only way to stop it. From what I understand, it has to be a dealership to do the recalibration.

OP
OP
DFendersExpy

DFendersExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My advance trac light is blinking as well, I have an appointment to get the abs re calibrated since that's the only way to stop it. From what I understand, it has to be a dealership to do the recalibration.

AGGGGGG I was hoping not to go there