Account Upgrades for $20, anything different?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
This forum only has a handful of active members and 75% of them rarely post anything outside of bigoted comments and political diatribe. Most of the staff bailed a long, long time ago. You would get better use out of that $20 by wiping your ass with it.
If he pays the 20 dollars I will delete your account. That what is included . No really I have nothing to do with the supporting member thing but you can contact Shaggy for the benefits for that

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If he pays the 20 dollars I will delete your account. That what is included . No really I have nothing to do with the supporting member thing but you can contact Shaggy for the benefits for that

I was just telling it like it is. In case you haven't noticed, most of the staff and those interested in actually talking about the Expedition have gone silent or left altogether as the politics and bigotry have been permitted to run wild.

Plati

Reaction score
I was just telling it like it is. In case you haven't noticed, most of the staff and those interested in actually talking about the Expedition have gone silent or left altogether as the politics and bigotry have been permitted to run wild.
You have to take things into your own hands and put Jeff Kushner, 742mm, Powerboater, and several others on IGNORE. Then they are toast. I still can't believe they are allowed to exist on here and a mild whiner like Plati got banned. Those people are mentally ill and dangerous.