Added USB-C Charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TXFRDOwner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok thanks - would the f150 still have the in dash round 12v if it had this one with the 12v & 110v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, I think that’s why they combined them. In the 15-16 F150 they have an extra 12v in the front storage compartment that has the soft close lid in the 17+ they removed that single 12v completely

7f0c49de3cf62c0598abf5602152d01f.jpg

Anthony DeVor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok what about the 14 f150/15-17 expedition cubby on the passenger side do we know if anything went in there ik on 15+ 150s there was but what about earlier models

Psychobot90

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My '14 150 had the 110/12V outlet where the cubby is, and a lighter where the 12V is just below it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Anthony DeVor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what trim level 150, and do you have a part number or anything?

Psychobot90

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what trim level 150, and do you have a part number or anything?

It's was an XLT. Which part do you want a number for? I'll see if I can dig it up.

Anthony DeVor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The actual 110v dash insert that was above the 12v outlet. I’m surprised you had that in an xlt - i had a 13 150 xlt and my 17 expedition el xlt and neither have the 110v outlet in the front - i would love to replace my cubby with the 110v outlet or a switch bank for aftermarket stuff

Psychobot90

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The actual 110v dash insert that was above the 12v outlet. I’m surprised you had that in an xlt - i had a 13 150 xlt and my 17 expedition el xlt and neither have the 110v outlet in the front - i would love to replace my cubby with the 110v outlet or a switch bank for aftermarket stuff

Pretty sure the outlet for the Lariat/King Ranch/Platinum trim levels all fit in the same place. I installed the trailer brake in my XLT by removing the cubby and snapping in the controller. The harness was already back there.

My XLT expedition has several non-standard components. It's possible the original owners ordered the vehicles with packages that included these components. Just a guess.

Psychobot90

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea - the problem is now that WE want parts its hard to find them

I'll bet you we can install the factory part for one of the other trim levels. Since we already have the inverter, the wiring is likely there.