Aftermarket and Modifications - Pictures and Ideas -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3Fords1Vette

Reaction score
:anitoof: Let's make the Expedition Cool Again! :angels25:

Please post pictures of your ANY Color Expedition - IF you have ANYTHING aftermarket or ANY modifications; wheels and tires, light bars, window tint, painted or new grill, roof racks, towing stuff, anything...

If you know of ANY way to make an Expedition "Look cooler" - Post that information too! If you have a Black Expedition - you MUST post a picture - since we all know Black Expeditions are "cool" no matter what LOL....

I hope to do a leveling kit, wheels and tires prior to the end of the summer. Also looking for ideas. Thanks!!

Please post pictures of your Expedition IF you have added Any aftermarket modifications. Please post pictures of your Expedition IF you have Black wheels. ALL cool pictures are welcome but primarily looking for ones with anything aftermarket or modification items.

Let's have some fun!! :rotflmao:

Last edited:

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was thinking about wrapping the roof of my Expy in gloss black. Like they do on the Mercedes GL panny roof. I know that Expy is a little taller than the GL, but thought it looked really cool on the MB, so why not the Expy. Thoughts?

IMG_1430.PNG

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Only mods are a hard wired valentine 1 mounted from the mirror and Lloyd's carpet mats for the 2nd and 3rd row and their cargo mat for the far back.