All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of curious what 8S4Z-9E926-B would cost. It's the throttle body housing for a 2010 Focus. My brother's TPS sensor is acting up, and online searching suggests this might be the culprit.

tascaparts

Full Access Members
Reaction score
8S4Z9E926B is $190.42 is you would like to order direct threw our website, www.tascaparts.com and this is mostlikely the problem if his TPS is acting out but it is best to have a dealer diag before a $200 part change.

thankyou,
Tasca Parts

MrAce87

Reaction score
Your site is not working for me, keep getting this message. "Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
JRun closed connection."

anyway. I've seen the part I need on your site but don't have the part number saved. I'm looking for the "Info Setup Reset" buttons. It's for an 2008 Expedition XLT.

paul_smith_347

Reaction score
So, if i supplied you with my VIN #, can you use the HVBOM system to tell me what all options and specific part numbers are on my Expy? If so, I would be very interested in this......

tascaparts

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your site is not working for me, keep getting this message. "Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
JRun closed connection."

anyway. I've seen the part I need on your site but don't have the part number saved. I'm looking for the "Info Setup Reset" buttons. It's for an 2008 Expedition XLT.

6E5Z10D889AA is the part number you are looking for, is it $28.82. Please try to use this direct threw the site as this is the best way to purchase. if that still does not work please call use direct at 1-800-915-3141.

thank you,
Tasca Parts

tascaparts

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So, if i supplied you with my VIN #, can you use the HVBOM system to tell me what all options and specific part numbers are on my Expy? If so, I would be very interested in this......

Yes, we can use HVBOM to check attributes unique to a specific VIN#. the VIN# has to have a production date from 5/1/01 or newer to work as this is when this feature began.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've lost all faith in TASCA before due to 3-4 week late on a part lookup but lets start fresh... needing a passenger side cowl (repair shop say 4 week wait) I believe the part number is 5L1Z78022A68AA just need price including shipping.. thanks in advance

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnorman